We’re offering a free transfer service to new and existing clients and a transfer gift of up to £500, depending on how much you transfer:
|£5,000 – £24,999
|£25,000 – £49,999
|£50,000 – £99,999
|£100,000 – £149,999
How to Transfer
If you wish to transfer your investments, read our download and complete one of our simple transfer forms.
ISA Transfer Form
Pension Transfer Form
GIA Transfer Form
- If you’re an existing client, return the form to us and we’ll process the transfer
- If you’re a new client, return the form to us and we’ll call you to process the transfer
If you need any help with your transfer, contact us 8am – 8pm weekdays on 0800 046 8007.
Please Read Before Transferring
- With investing, your capital is at risk. Investments can fluctuate in value and you may get back less than you invest.
- Tax rules can change and any tax reliefs and allowances you will get depend on your personal circumstances.
- If transferring a pension, please read carefully the Pension Information Sheet (including the Transfer and Contribution Checklists) and Pension Terms & Conditions. Once in a pension, your money is not usually accessible until at least age 55, up to 25% usually tax free and the rest taxed as income.
- You should ensure that you will not lose any valuable guarantees or other benefits, or incur excessive exit fees or penalties.
- Before deciding to transfer, please read our Account Terms & Conditions and Transfer Gift Terms & Conditions. By applying for our services you agree to be bound by these terms so it is important you understand these documents. Please contact us if you have any queries.
- True Potential Investor is for people who want to choose their own investments, without financial advice. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. If you have any doubts if an investment is right for you, please seek personalised financial advice.