How much tax will I pay on my pension?

Typically, you’re able to withdraw 25% of your pension pot without paying tax. You will pay income tax on the remaining 75%. The amount payable as tax depends on your total yearly income and your tax rate.

The tax you pay on your pension will be automatically deducted by your pension provider when you withdraw the funds.

Back to FAQ's